1. We may use “cookies,” which are small data files sent to your browser, to store and track information about you when you access our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and how often they are used, user profiles and preferred websites. While this cookie can tell us when you access our websites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard drive.
2. You can accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
3. When you provide us with personal information:
a) We may share information with other government agencies as necessary to serve you more efficiently and effectively, except where such sharing is prohibited by law.
b) We will NOT provide your personally identifiable information to non-governmental entities unless those entities are authorized to provide specific government services.
c) For your convenience, we may also show you data that you have previously provided to us or other government agencies. This speeds up the transaction and saves you from repeating previous requests. If the data is out of date, please provide the latest data.
4. To protect your personal information, all electronic storage and transmission of personal information is protected by appropriate security technologies.
5. This website may contain links to non-governmental websites whose privacy and data protection practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other websites and encourage you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
6. Please contact [email protected] if:
a) you have questions or comments about our privacy policies and practices; or
b) needs more information or access to data that you have provided to us in the past.
Information We Collect
Personal Information: When you visit our website, we may collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide through our contact forms or other interactive features.
Automatically Collected Information: We may also automatically collect non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and browsing patterns on our website. This information is used for analytical purposes and to improve our website’s performance.
Use of Information
Providing Services: We may use the information you provide to respond to your inquiries, provide information about our services, and manage our business relationship with you.
Improvement of Services: We may use the automatically collected information for analytical purposes to enhance our website’s functionality, content, and user experience.
Communication: We may use your contact information to send you updates, newsletters, marketing materials, or other information related to our services, unless you opt-out of such communications.
Disclosure of Information
Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business. These service providers have access to your information solely for the purpose of performing their tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to a valid legal request from government authorities or other third parties.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We may use “cookies,” which are small data files sent to your browser, to store and track information about you when you access our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and how often they are used, user profiles and preferred websites. While this cookie can tell us when you access our websites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard drive.
You can accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
You have the right to review, update, or delete the personal information we have about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us at [[email protected]].